F A Q's
- How can I arrange regular deliveries and set up a monthly account?
Just download and complete the PDF form on the above CONTACT US/ORDER tab and return it to email@example.com. Once you’re set up on our system we can start deliveries as soon as you wish.
- How soon will my deliveries start?
We will get you started as soon as possible, generally the next working day.
- How often do you send out invoices?
Invoices are raised the last weekend of each month either every 4 or 5 weeks.
- How will I get my FREE FRUIT BOX?
Your FREE FRUIT BOX will be delivered with your first order and will be free of charge on your invoice.
- How and when can I pay my invoice?
We ask that payments are made within 2 weeks of the invoice date and can be made by direct bank credit.
- Where does Riverside Deliveries’ milk come from?
Our milk is sourced from high quality farms throughout the North West, principally Lancashire, Cheshire and Cumbria.
Should you have any further questions please call 0161 451 3008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org